NLIGHTEN FACIAL CLEANSER (페이셜 클렌저)
NLIGHTEN FACIAL CLEANSER deeply cleanses, hydrates and lightens your skin yet without the harsh effects of too much alcohol found in ordinary toners and astringents.
• Price: PHP 560 – In Stock
The beauty benefits of Nlighten Facial Cleanser are:
- Helps achieve clear, even skin tone as a result of removing dirt, grime, excess oil and sebum from the skin
- Helps prevent the outbreak of pimples
- Restores skin’s pH level
- Also tightens pores for a more youthful complexion
- Formulated with a multi-lightening complex that helps lighten the skin, inhibit melanin formation as well as provide sun protection
HOW TO USE
Check out these easy steps on how to use Nlighten Facial Cleanser
- Dispense a small amount of the cleanser on cotton
- Then lightly wipe on your face and neck with an upward, circular motion
- Finally, allow to dry
- When going out, use a skin care product with sun protection like our Nlighten CC Cushion
Nlighten Facial Cleanser is formulated with natural ingredients specifically:
- Creeping Saxifraga – helps lighten the skin while minimizing the appearance of pores
- Moutan Peony – helps lighten and protect the skin
- Skullcap – helps reduce the signs of ageing
Nlighten Facial Cleanser contains Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase the skin’s sensitivity to sun. Limit sun exposure or apply sunscreen while using this product.
Not to be used for chidren under three (3) years old.
- Net Wt. 100 ml
- FDA Registration No. NN-1000001335881
- Nlighten Products made in the Philippines by our manufacturing partner that has been certified by Republic of the Philippines’ Department of Health (DOH) – Food and Drug Administration (FDA) with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). Moreover, it has fulfilled the requirements according to ISO 9001:2008 in Quality Management System for Toll Manufacturing and Contract Packaging.
- HALAL certified by Philippine Ulama Congress Organization Inc.
In essence, to get cleaner, brighter, glowing skin, try our Nlighten Facial Cleanser today!